Visitations for Friends and Family
The William recently received approval from the state regulatory agency to move forward with visitations. State guidelines allow residents to visit with family and friends safely.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance and by appointment only.
- Outdoor visits take place in designated areas in a comfortable and safe outdoor visiting area separated from residents.
- Indoor visits occur in a plexiglass booth where resident and visitor are separated.
- All visitors must be screened and maintain a six-foot distance from residents at all times.
- Physical contact between residents and visitors is prohibited.
- Masks are required throughout the visit as well as staff supervision.
- Visitation areas must be sanitized between visits per CDC guidelines.
- The community will cease visitation for 14 days with any known positive resident/team member COVID result.
Please contact us to set up your visitation time (210) 641-5046. We look forward to seeing you reunited!